Descripción de RSN naval relay
The RSN naval supervision relay is an equipment intended for the protection of the generating sets usually used on board. It can be used both in naval and industrial installations.
It is prepared to be connected to a centralised control point, by using a RS485 bus, which allows both the configuration and the sending of operation data. It is also possible to set the relays through the potentiometers on its front and through the USB port it has. It is possible to configure the equipment through the USB port, without the need for auxiliary voltage.
- DIN RAIL
- SETTING BY POTENTIOMETERS OR BY SOFTWARE
- SEVERAL PROGRAMMABLE PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- TWO COMMUNICATION PORTS (RS485 OR USB)
- MODBUS COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL.
- CONFIGURABLE BY USB WITHOUT AUXILIARY VOLTAGE
- OPTION OF 1 ANALOGUE INPUT
- OPTION OF 2 DIGITAL INPUTS
- OPTION OF 2 ANALOGUE OUTPUTS
- AVERAGE VALUES.