The new energy meter from SACI allows you to prepay for the energy and then measure your energy
use. The system uses smart card technology to pay for the energy and recharge the meter.
“Apartments, campsites, bungalows, tourist apartments, marinas, sports centers, student acommodation …”
– Smart card technology for prepayment.
– Brackets for wall mounting option.
– Safety level of energy available in the event of credit running out*.
– Notification of low credit**.
– Output for connection to a centralized system.
– Unused credit can be calculated and returned.
* Operating without credit
The CMDP2 allows you to set a security level of credit available to the user in case the paid for credit runs out. This saves against any inconvenient power cuts if the user forgets to top up their credit.
** Low credit alarm
The user can set a minimum level of credit and then receive a notication when they reach that limit. An acoustic alarm and a visual display on the meter noties the user that they need to top up the credit. There is a button on the meter to turn off the alarm. This limit can be set via the RS485 interface.