1. Organization Mission:
Development of innovation and technology to provide the electricity market integral solutions.
2. Organization Vision:
Organization positioning a leader in the energy efficiency market.
3. Organization Culture and Values:
- Customers proximity and provider complicity
- Persons as value
- Work in team
- Audacity with integrity and transparency
- Reinvestment profits in Innovation and technology
- Create future
4. References to the Management System:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management
- UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Managing Health and Safety at Work
- IEC-QC 080000: 2005 Managing Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- ISO 50001:2011 Management Energy Efficiency
- ISO/IEC 17025:05 Laboratory Management System
- ISO/IEC 17020:98 Inspection System
- Development of this policy is communicated, understood, implemented, maintained and revised continually improving its effectiveness occurs at all levels.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations for Energy Management, Quality Management, Environmental Management, Health and Safety Management, Restricted Substances Management, Hazardous Substance Process and Competency Laboratory.
- Satisfy customers and employee’s needs, the requirements of regulatory authorities or other organizations that provide recognition, providing all the information and resources needed to develop their skills in a timely and accurate.
- Training employees comprehensively to work safely, ensuring that everyone knows the risks and preventive measures, the environmental impacts of their workplace, improving energy efficiency; so that they are committed to quality, and the management of the restriction of hazardous substances; and skills required to Laboratory staff.
- Continuously improve the organization activities through Quality products and services to our customers; reduction in the use of Restricted Substances; reducing the environmental impact of activities and improvement of Energy performance; actively reducing the risk of work; as well as laboratory performance.
- The main purpose of the Laboratory is the reliability and compliance testing and traceable calibrations with validated methods.
- Good practice and quality of testing and calibration laboratory, with independence, authority and competence necessary for assurance.
- The development of this policy is the responsibility of the General Manager and every employee of the company must participate actively in its implementation.