LORA COMMUNICATION: Long distance Radio Frequency communication
MTA36 Power meter Integrated in a transformer :
With a revolutionary design MTA36 combines the transformer measurement and the network analyzer in one equipment, with its communication possibilities create a easy to install and versatile device.
- Cost effective solution .
- Reduces installation time.
- Improve reliability of the network .
- Split core technolgy.
- Lora Communication.
- Compact design.
- Free wireless communications through Radio Frequency (RF)
- Up to 10,000 meters.
- Easy access to network data from the control center.
- Compact Design up to 36 mm diameter wire.
Quick and safe closure system alows to adjust the device to the wire up to 36mm diameter.
- Split-core technology Avoid unnecessary network outages during installation.
- 4 available versions: deppending on communication and desired net
- LORA Single-phase
- LORA Three -phase (3P4W)
- RS485 Single-phase
- RS485 Three -phase (3P4W)
- Up to 10,000 meters: The distance between the control center and the analyzers installation can reach 10,000 meters, which is a great advantage. The built-in module allows easy access from the control center to network data